Turkish-Egyptian Businessmen Association “TÜMİAD” organizes, in cooperation with the Chamber of Commerce in Konya, The Turkish Council for Foreign Economic Relations (DEİK(, the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TİKA) and the Egyptian Businessmen Association in Cairo (EBA), a conference in Turkey under the theme “Let’s Make It Together” in Konya and Istanbul during the period from 26th November to 1st December 2017.
The conference is aimed to create new industrial and investment opportunities in various fields as well as to strengthen the bonds of friendship between both countries and industrial zones, coinciding with Egyptian Government’s trend to manufacture in Egypt.
The conference will be attended by senior officials from the State, economists and journalists.
1. 26 November 2017: Arrival to Konya and hotel accommodation.
2. 27 November 2017: Inauguration, speeches of officials and then B2B meetings.
3. 28 November 2017: Visits to Turkish factories, the industrial zone and the scientific museum and center.
4. 28 November 2017: Depart from Konya and head to Istanbul in the evening.
5. 29 November 2017: Inauguration, speeches of officials and then B2B meetings.
6. 30 November 2017: Visits.
7. 1 December 2017: Free tour, then depart from Istanbul in the evening and return to Cairo.